We are currently searching for a Material handler with Forklift Experience (REVERSE RAYMOND REACH, BENDI, COUNTER BALANCE & WALKIE) to join our team in Markham! If you are able to work with little to now supervision as well as in teams, apply now!
Salary and Schedule:
- Day and Afternoon shift available (8am to 16h00 OR 16h00 to 00h00)
- Starting salary: $22/hour +
- Full-Time Opportunity
Your tasks as a Material handler :
- Load, unload, move, stack and stage products and materials using a REVERSE RAYMOND REACH, BENDI, COUNTER BALANCE & WALKIE
- Maintain equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on assigned equipment
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods and OSHA standards
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into railcars, trailers or containers
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are correct and free of damage. Report quality variances to your supervisor immediately
- Keep appropriate records and report to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories
- Ensure proper stock rotation
The required qualifications for the material handler position:
- Must be able to read, count accurately, perform basic math equations, and write legibly
- Must have minimum 2 year forklift experience and valid certification operating Reverse Raymond Reach and Bendi Forklift/Counter Balance and Walkie
- Must also be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods
- Must have good communication skills, strong work history, be a quick learner, reliable and flexible
- Must be able to shift priorities easily. Must be able to use hands and feet simultaneously and for repetitive movements
You want this job? Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 905-361-3987 ext. 1
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking forward to meet you!
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29544
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1