Our client is looking for Forklift Operators to join their organization. Please note, the position requires the incumbent to hold the appropriate Forklift Operating Licence. The shifts available are from:
4:00 pm – 12:00 am (Night)
- Tend to the organization of the warehouse floor.
- Pull and place orders into incoming containers.
- Extract commodities from docked containers.
- Store product safely into warehouse.
- Working knowledge of pallet inverter machine.
- Palletize selected orders.
- Operate shrink wrapping machine.
- High school leaving diploma.
- Bilingual in both English and French.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience.
- Forklift operator driver licensed.
- Attentive to details, and good time management skills.
- Works well with others.
- Reliable, open to flexible hours and overtime.
For more information about this position (or other industrial positions), visit us at 333 Boul. Decarie, Suite 250, Saint-Laurent, QC, H4N 3M9 OR send us an email at [email protected] OR call us at (514) 227-4640 Ext. 247