- Ensure forklift is in good working condition.
- Complete daily maintenance checks each day before start-up
- Proper storage of all in-coming material in designated material holding area.
- Load and unloaded trucks (all types) – non standard loads
- Assist shipping Department as requested
- Safely stack materials with no damage.
- Weigh all incoming material and properly register gross weights.
- Weigh all incoming NCR’s
- Ensure all paper work is complete before loading material on truck.
- Comply with all quality related policies, procedures and system requirements.
- Must have valid forklift license.
- Work with non standard loads.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience in forklift operation.
- Must be able to read and write English and understand weights and measurements.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must have training in forklift driving and its safe operation through a recognized institute.
- A solid understanding of the following equipment/technology; forklift, snips, slings, tape measure, weighting scale, overhead cranes, dollies, chains, computers
- High energy levels, a positive attitude and the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Should be a strong team player and work well with others.
Apply to email@example.com
For Serious inquiries contact Cheryl Revibes @ 905 361 3987 x107