• Receive and load materials for shipment.
• Maintain, and organize the footprint and parts areas.
• Monitor location of parts and materials.
• Strive to meet or exceed departmental performance objectives on a daily basis as directed by the Team Leader.
• Perform all work within the guidelines of the control plan to ensure parts quality and customer satisfaction.
• Maintain a clean work area and report any malfunctioning equipment to the Team Leader on a daily basis.
• Perform other duties as directed.
• Ability to drive a forklift is required.
• A minimum of 1 year of consecutive forklift driving experience is required. Preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrated abilities to communicate with other department team members as well as the management team
• This position requires a person to have the ability to perform work while sitting for up to eight (8) hours on a continuous basis.
• This position requires a person to have the ability to stand, walk or climb stairs a minimum of eight (8) hours on a continuous basis.
• This position requires the ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a frequent basis and 50 pounds on an infrequent basis.
• Good vision at a close distance as well as color acuity is required.
• Must be capable of performing a full range of repetitive motion up to eight hours a day.
• Must pass a written and road test in order to be considered for the position.
• Must be flexible on availability since shift assignments are filled based on the needs of the business
• High School diploma or equivalent are required
If interested, please contact Maurice at [email protected]