Our client, one of the largest consumer goods retailers in Canada, is currently looking for a Bilingual Forecast Analyst to join to their team! Analyze, allocate, plan and work with the department to forecast for current buying opportunities!
- Make recommendation to buyers on purchase orders, quantities and assortments
- Analyze sales and seasonality curve to forecast future demand
- Prepare sale analysis reports
- Ensure inventory is shipped on time
- Work with Vendors to ensure compliance or orders and timelines
- Prepare summary reports detailing Department performance
- Create requisitions and PO in SAP
- 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Degree in Logistics supply chain
- Bilingual (EN/FR) written & spoken
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a fast pace team and environment
- Results-driven and motivated to succeed
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Are you looking to build a long-term career in a great company? Apply today and send your resume to [email protected] for more information!