Fuze HR is currently looking for a Fleet Manager to join our client’s organization. The Fleet Manager will be expected to ensure that the company’s fleet is accounted for and kept in good operating condition. The Fleet Manager will be working with vendors, suppliers and mechanics to ensure that the appropriate parts are sourced for repairs and maintenance.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Assuring drivers are logging mileage
- Monitor driver’s routes and document any maintenance needed in a log.
- Provide assistance during calls for information or repairs.
- Be the liaison between the truck’s mechanic, the driver and the dispatch team.
- Schedule maintenance inspections for trucks.
- Test and validate all repairs done to the trucks.
- Purchase necessary parts for equipment.
- Perform weekly inspections on company equipment to assure they meet the safety requirements.
- Hire and train truck drivers.
- Attend Trade Shows if need be.
- Collect data for maintenance reports.
- University degree in transportation, supply chain or logistics a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of trucking machinery.
- Fluent in English and French, both written and orally spoken.
- Experience using MS Office (Excel, word, outlook).
- Experience using Dispatch Mate software.
- Strong analytical, comparative, innovative and creative skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!