Are you a quick learner? Is teamwork important for you? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you! We are looking for a Fire alarm Service Representative. The fire alarm service representative will be required to perform duties of maintenance, inspections and repairs on fire alarm, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting systems and other life safety systems as required.
- The successful candidate will ensure that the highest standard of system reliability and client satisfaction are met
- Perform verifications on fire alarm systems
- Complete work orders and report in a timely fashion
- On-call for emergency service calls/work
- Act as liaison between customer & Troy
- Understand and practice applicable ULC, CSA and Canadian Electrical codes and standards which apply to their area
- CFAA Certification is required
- Two years of community college in electronics is desired, or equivalent training or work experience will be an asset
- Previous training/experience in fire alarm systems (2 years)
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- Exceptional customer service skills and organizational skills
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!