Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support.
- Preparation and processing of confidential material related to overall business plans, financial statements, labour relations, organization changes, staffing, executive appointments, etc.
- Composing and processing correspondence
- Coordination and distribution of financial data for review by the Executive Team.
- Preparation of presentation materials
- Assistance in preparation of board materials
- Visa administration for staff including liaising with legal counsel
- Communications with bankers, advisors, board members
- Providing administrative support to the CEO office as required
- Processing of expense reports and invoices
- Making meeting and travel arrangements
WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS ROLE
- Diploma in business administration or equivalent
- Approximately 8 years of administrative experience at the executive level
- At least 3 years of experience working in a financial/accounting environment
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, to act as a liaison with all contacts
- Experience working in a confidential capacity and exercising discretion
- A willingness to work hard and to meet demanding time schedules
- Strong skills using MS Office Suite
- SAP experience an asset