Our client is a leader in the beverage manufacturing space looking for a Controller reporting directly to the CFO. The company is known for innovative products a great culture, and rapid growth. They are looking for someone that wants to be a part of a vision more than just a company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Netsuite is an asset especially implementation
- Support the Chief Financial Officer by providing timely and accurate financial information
- Assist with maintenance of internal controls to ensure that accounting activities are in accordance with established legal regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Assist in the development and enforcement of credit policies and controls in the revenue cycle.
- Financial operating and capital budgets and forecasting; generation of reports of performance against budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare supporting documents for preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, and MD&A, including working with the auditors.
- Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management.
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly, quarterly and annual operating results for each department.
- Delivery of the consolidated monthly reporting package, including a detailed analysis of variances to budget.
- Provide analysis and support to operational staff
- CPA Designation is preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in CPG or Manufacturing
- Excellent Personality and willingness to be hands on
- Experience managing a team of AR/AP/ Payroll
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent Excel skills