Is Finance your passion? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team, a company that offers stability and makes every employee their priority? Apply immediately as our client is searching for a Financial Analyst to join their team.
Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA is required.
- Minimum of three 3 years general ledger accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Knowledge in GAAP is preferred
- Oracle R12 financial application experience preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including V-lookups and pivot tables are required.
- Experience working with a multi-product manufacturing standard product costing system
- Knowledge of QAD 2008 is a plus
- SOX-404 Compliance experience is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs, handle multi-tasking, and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Work well independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and process improvement mindset.
- Ability to problem solve and think "big picture."
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assists Chief Financial Officer in the development of the budget, planning and other corporate financial requirements.
- Coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, new business planning, government requirements and operating forecasts.
- Establishes system controls for financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Provide interpretation of financial policies, governmental legislation, accounting theory or customer financial regulations.
- Extract plant shop floor data to ensure manufacturing variances are understood and analysis of data.
- Work with the Plant team in ensuring accurate product costing and to ensure an accurate valuation of inventories.
- Review in preparing weekly and monthly metrics
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities as necessary
- Assist with year-end Financial Audit
- Work on special ad-hoc projects or reporting, as required.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Assessing internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas
- Assisting in the design and preparation of budgets for review by management
- Reviews financial statements with management
Don’t miss this opportunity, Apply now!
Qualified candidates, please email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.