Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for responsible and dedicated Filler Operators for one of our clients in Etobicoke, Ont. This is a long term, temp to perm position for the right candidate. If you have some Food Manufacturing experience, are self-motivated, have strong attention to detail skills are comfortable working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Hours – Monday to Friday Continental rotational shifts
- $19.75/hour + 4% vacation pay, paid on a weekly basis
- $500 Bonus after 6 months total
- Immediate benefits offered after becoming a permanent employee
- Bus Accessible
- Assemble, operate, and monitor filling equipment across multiple production lines to prepare for production
- Monitor gauges on the fillers to ensure temperatures and package weights are within specs
- Respond promptly to machine alarms and access the appropriate resources/technicians
- Perform seal evaluation – package integrity by testing randomly or at prescribed intervals
- Ensure all necessary supplies are in reserve for continuous operations
- Monitor overall quality of the product and packaging materials
- Maintain all equipment and work area in a clean and sanitary condition by following proper cleaning procedures for all equipment including scheduled CIP
- Alert and collaborate with mechanics if equipment malfunctions to resolve problem
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out accurately, start-up and cleaning checklist, downtime sheets and quality check sheets
- Evaluate production date (i.e., variances, efficiencies)
- Communicate production issue with supervisor
- Compliance with the Company’s Integrated Management Systems which includes, but is not limited to Production, Quality, Food Safety & GMP
- Compliance at all times with all rules & policies regarding health safety, occupational safety, environmental safety, food safety, legal regulations, company requirements, etc.
- Compliance with the company’s Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 education or equivalent experience
- Previous related machine operator experience is an asset
- Good verbal and written communication skills (ability to read in English, write in English, speak in English)
- Job is physically demanding – lifting, reaching, and climbing stairs
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Familiar with strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Able to prioritize assigned duties and challenging situations properly
- Mechanical aptitude and basic computer skills
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Etobicoke, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
EMAIL RESUME TO OUR ONT INDUSTRIAL TEAM: [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29039
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1