Fuze HR Solutions (div. Alberta) is currently looking for 1 Field Supervisor in Fort McMurray to support our customer who is a global leader in their industry.
POSITION TITLE: Field Supervisor
This position will be inside approximately 90% of the time and outside approximately 10% of the time. This position will be frequently exposed to heat, cold, noise and heights.
THE PERKS OF THE FIELD SUPERVISOR
- $48-50 per hour
- Great Benefits
- RRSP plan
- Annual Bonus
- 2 Weeks Vacation
- Casual Professional work environment
- Overtime Pay
RESPONSABILTIES OF THE FIELD SUPERVISOR
- Supervise field personnel reinforcing safety and quality control, conducting spot audits and assisting in the customer consultation process in remote locations without a local service manager or branch operations manager
- Conduct observation based safety check’s
- Perform vehicle safety and satellite shop inspections, where facilities exist.
- Ensure PACE driving habits are being used by all drivers.
- Participate in safety related investigations.
- Work closely with inside sales team by forwarding sales leads, collect needed information for repair quotes, including verifying accurate and complete information from field operatives.
- Conduct and document weekly Toolbox Talks
- Provide technical support, mentorship and direction to field personnel
- Serve as Project Manager on larger projects
- Assists in training & evaluation of Field personnel.
- Receive and screen calls from all field personnel and inspectors. Relay any information needed to planners.
- Resolve complex technical problems
- Coordinate schedule with Planners.
- Stage, organize and verify equipment and parts for jobs, where needed.
- Complete customer visits within the territory to collect information needed for projects, quotes for jobs & service requests.
- Perform field work including but not limited to; repairs, inspections, on-call work, troubleshooting, project management, installations, and warranty work.
- Assist Service Manager, as needed with customer or peoples needs
Qualifications of the Field Supervisor
- Journeyman Electrician or Millwright with a minimum of 4000 hours overhead crane maintenance experience
- Supervisor experience
- Clean driving record including a valid driver’s license
- Willing, fit and able to work at heights/climb
- Able and willing to work varying overtime hours
- Available for on call as part of the service office rotation
- Willing and able to travel and work out of town, on occasion
Send your CV right away to [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 250-919-1310
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking forward to meet you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29562
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1