Fuze HR is seeking an experienced Millwright with a background in maintaining food production or packaging equipment for permanent, full-time opportunity with our client based in Waterloo, Ontario. This is an exciting field service role involving regular travel to plants within southern Ontario, for the most part, with occasional opportunities for travel within Canada, the US, and Europe. If you’re a millwright looking for something a little out of the ordinary that will challenge your technical and service skills, we want to meet you!
What are the perks:
- Exciting work – field service means no 2 days are the same!
- Opportunities to travel & experience various work environments!
- Company truck to take home at night, no wear and tear on your own vehicle!
- The chance to work for an OEM and receive industry-leading training!
The Field Service Millwright will be responsible for:
- Installing, servicing, and repairing food processing/packaging machinery on customer sites throughout Ontario
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and securing future business via effective service and maintenance
- On-site inspecting and troubleshooting equipment to determine cause of malfunction, repairing or replacing as necessary (this includes mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and control systems)
- Providing ongoing technical support
- Installation, set-up and customer training on new equipment
- Completing detailed service reports, maintenance reports, customer records
The required qualifications for the Field Service Millwright are:
- Red Seal Millwright TQ strongly preferred, will consider an industrial electrician with very strong mechanical skills and experience
- 3+ years of relevant mechanical maintenance experience, strong preference for those with knowledge of food processing and/or packaging equipment
- MUST be comfortable in a customer facing role – candidates must present professionally, with strong communication and customer service skills
- Previous field service experience desirable
- Must be flexible to work outside of regular hours & on weekends as required, although this will be very limited
- This role involved 80% local travel, candidates must be ok with driving around Ontario in a company-supplied vehicle on a day-to-day basis
- **Valid Driver’s license, ability to drive a vehicle, clean driver’s abstract
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident able to travel internationally for training & work
If you are interested in applying for or knowing more about the Production Manager opportunity in Mississauga, ON then reach out to Kiran at [email protected] or call/text at 365-228-3360
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33386
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1