Fuze HR Solutions is looking for a Heavy Duty Field Service Technician to support us as a global company in the industrial machinery sector.
As a Field Service Technician, your mission will be to provide a high-level of technical support to our dealers/clients and internal staff, providing high quality maintenance, repair and overhaul of portable air compressors, de-watering pumps and generators at customer sites.
Our client is currently offering:
- Work schedule for those who like to make money! Monday to Friday shifts from 8am to 5pm but with additional on call for emergencies. Must be open to working more than 40 hours per week!
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Salary between $32-$40 per hour depending on experience
- Full group insurance plan after 1 month
- Group RRSP with match up to 6%
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Service truck provided with gas card
- This position is 80% on the road!
What will you be doing?
- Provide timely technical support to our customers and internal customer service group via phone, email, etc. and communicate with plant engineering as well as local suppliers to resolve quality issues.
- Provide on-site troubleshooting and diagnostics on faulty equipment, determine possible causes and make repairs.
- Perform routine maintenance, preventive maintenance, and repairs on portable air compressors, dryer pumps, and generators in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations and by traveling to customer locations.
- Test and document proper operating parameters.
- Provide basic tools for the job as well as normal maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Develop relationships with customers through effective communication, interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Train and assist other technical support staff and service technicians.
- Promote and enforce proper safety procedures; properly use personal protective equipment at all times.
What are we looking for?
- DEP or DEC in electromechanics
- Available to work sometimes on-call schedule
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in an industrial environment
- Skilled in preventive and corrective maintenance (Pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical)
- Your task will be around 50% electrical and 50% mechanical
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Valid driver’s license
Apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia- [email protected] or call at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33336
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1