Field Service Heavy Equipment Mechanic- 421a or 310T licensed
Currently two opportunities available – One will service Toronto East and one for servicing Toronto Wesr
This opportunity will allow you to work for Canada’s largest Bobcat dealer network, immersing yourself in one of the most diverse and respected construction and grounds maintenance product lines in the industry. You’ll be a part of a highly efficient service team, working alongside some of the best mechanics in the business. We offer an extensive onboarding training structure and any tools and support you may need to help you get the job done.
The Field Service Technician will be travelling to customer’s jobsites to diagnose, repair and perform routine maintenance on a variety of Bobcat equipment and attachments. Our service vehicles are the best on the road and they’re fully stocked with parts, tools and other equipment. Our customer’s uptime is vital, so this role is critical to get their equipment up and running and their jobs moving forward.
- Trouble shoot, repair, install, and perform electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical maintenance & repair on various models of equipment and attachments in the field
- Program, update and calibrate on-board control systems
- Focus on key processes such as completion of service work papers, submission of daily time cards, working with dealer online support, filling out warranty information, and conducting housekeeping duties
- Keeping service truck in excellent working order as well as general housekeeping within the service truck
- Perform daily duties in a manner conducive to a safe workplace
- Participate in all required Health & Safety training
- 10-Hour Day Shifts
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime Available
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $35-$40/hr ($104k salary PLUS bonus incentives!)
- Tool Allowance
- Boot Allowance
- RRSP Matching
- Extensive Training
- Resources & Support
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension
- Company Events
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State-Of-The-Art Service Truck
- 4+ years of experience working on industrial/construction equipment
- Previous equipment shop mechanic and/or field service technician experience is required
- Demonstrated previous shop environment skills are required
- Self-starter, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency
- Proficient with computer systems and machine diagnostics
- Excellent mechanical aptitude, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours during normal business hours in support of the business needs
- Successful candidates will be motivated, personable and possess excellent communication skills
- Must have a valid Ontario drivers license with a clean drivers abstract
- Journeyman 421A or 310T license is a MUST
We are looking forward to hearing from you
To apply contact, us immediately! Call us, 289-264-7203 ask for Syndel Gerlings or email us [email protected] or find us at www.fuzehr.com to see all our open positions.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34000
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1