New Career opportunity for a Field Sales Trainer!
Our client, an international company specializing in beauty and fashion, is looking for an energetic, action and process oriented individual to join their team! – Exciting and dynamic company with competitive salary + benefits!
This is not a centrally located role situated in an office environment, but one that requires working independently, and sometimes on the road. The Field Sales Trainer is responsible for the training and effectiveness of all District Sales Managers , Leaders and Representatives. Travelling required to deliver presentations for employee training on: time management, planning, prospecting and recruiting.
- Field coaching on prospecting, appointing, training and development fundamentals. Train District Sales Managers to drive profitable sales according and in line with the National District Model
- Field certification of new sales managers
- Communicate on a weekly/campaign/quarterly basis on the growth and development of all new hires.
- Assess training needs
- Support national sales strategies.
- Responsible for full executive and delivery of relevant training webinars.
- Lead division weekly conference calls, when necessary.
- Expense/Budget management.
- Accurately log/track/report all training documentation
- Previous training delivery and design experience is necessary.
- Presentation Skills – able to create presentations independently, execute training materials and facilitate both live and virtually with confidence and clarity.
- Coaching Skills – required to role model various skills, be observed and observe others and provide coaching feedback
- Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel. Experience with any virtual training platforms an asset.
- Ability to analyze and interpret reports then transform the analysis into an action plan to correct behaviors and drive results.
- Proven track record in building strong relationships across cross-functional teams; leading to desired results.
- Must be extremely organized, work with a disciplined approach and able to work independently with little direction but also in a team environment.
- Able and willing to travel constantly within assigned division(s), and nationally.
- Bilingualism (English and French, written and verbal).
For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org