Are you an experienced preventative maintenance technician, with prior experience on all types of construction equipment? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! Our client is one of Canada’s premiere Construction Rental Companies who is currently looking to hire a Field Lube Service Technician for their Brampton location.
This is a fast-paced, team-oriented region that places a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction. The service department is an important area of our client’s business, ensuring that their equipment is ready and available as well as maintaining a flow of information on that equipment for both the rental staff and the sales staff, which is critical to the success of their customer relationships.
- An experienced preventative maintenance technician, with prior experience on all types of construction equipment;
- A background and knowledge of construction equipment, building products, and the necessary parts and services to maintain equipment;
- Existing knowledge of the service/maintenance requirements for all types of construction equipment;
- Ability to work independently, skilled in time management and organization;
- Familiarity of the GTA and surrounding region, and the ability to maneuver efficiently and effectively within the region in all traffic situations;
- Adaptable to on-call work schedules and willing to work in all weather conditions;
- Willing to work flexible shifts to meet the demands of the business, including afternoon shifts;
- A customer-centric and positive attitude; good communication skills;
- A valid G-class driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract is mandatory.
- Applicant must be able to perform heavy lifting, as heavy lifting will be required frequently;
- Your own tools are required.
Great Opportunity , Apply now!
Qualified candidates please email resume to Tanya at [email protected] for immediate consideration.