Our client is looking for a Fibre optics designer to come in for a fulltime role. Must have experience with Bell Products and services (Specifically Fibre)
Detailed design of all outside plant elements (aerial, buried and underground) of the new network using various technologies.
Responsibility of the designer:
• Review the DSA boundary provided.
• Research the existing Network
• Field survey as required.
• Use tools provided, i.e. NETX, Tips, Espace etc.
• Research and determine a location for CSP
• Research and prepare an applicable rod and rope request.
• Develop a preliminary (conceptual) network design (701), review as necessary
• Create 100 to 700 series plans in Visio/CAD and PDF as required.
• Create a CSP network package as required.
• Create workbook, B3338, BC773, P3381, unwired and top 200 forms as required.
• Provide details and coordinate for drafting, surveying and pole analysis teams to complete MC, 400 plans, concurrences, notifications, tree trimming and P ENG. analysis.
• Provide a tree trimming plan
• Input data into Gateway passform.
• Quality review all plans and client deliverables.
• Attend site meetings as required.
• Follow up and resolve any design issues.
• Provide support and QC Netx postings.
• File drawings, forms etc. on internal and client’s servers.
• Be available to answer any queries.
If interested in this role, please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]