Our well established client in Mississauga is searching for a Facility Coordinator to assist maintenance of facility security access, follow up with vendors and follow up to ensure preventative maintenance is up to date.
- Follow up with appropriate vendors on maintenance and service calls to ensure timelines are met.
- Issue and terminate building access security fobs. Maintain updated records, including lost and replacement fobs.
- Research new vendors, gather quotes and provide recommendations.
- Ensure that all vendors’ insurance certificates and Workers Compensation are up to date.
- Reconcile vendor invoices to match with back up documents.
- Sign in vendors and escort them to the area of work.
Qualities / Skills:
- College Diploma / University Degree in Facility Management, Administration or related discipline is an asset.
- 1-year experience in an Office or Warehouse Administration role.
- High energy (the role requires moving around, it is not a “sit at the desk all day” role).
- Highly organized.
- Able to work at a very fast pace.
- Excel skills – must be beyond data entry, Be able to do basic formulas (sum, plus, minus, total and subtotal, etc.), sort, filter, etc.
- MUST have a car. The role requires to travel to the 4 locations in the GTA. Mileage is paid.