Our well established client in Mississauga is searching for a Facility Coordinator is to assist the Facility Compliance Manager in the oversight and maintenance of facility security access, follow up with vendors and follow up to ensure preventative maintenance is up to date.
- Follow up with appropriate vendors on maintenance and service calls to ensure timelines are met.
- Issue and terminate building access security fobs. Maintain updated records, including lost and replacement fobs.
- Research new vendors, gather quotes and provide recommendations.
- Ensure that all vendors’ insurance certificates and Workers Compensation are up to date.
- Reconcile vendor invoices to match with back up documents.
- Sign in vendors and escort them to the area of work.
Qualities / Skills:
- College Diploma / University Degree in Facility Management, Administration or related discipline is an asset.
- 1-year experience in an Office or Warehouse Administration role.
- High energy (the role requires moving around, it is not a “sit at the desk all day” role).
- Highly organized.
- Able to work at a very fast pace.
- Excel skills – must be beyond data entry, Be able to do basic formulas (sum, plus, minus, total and subtotal, etc.), sort, filter, etc.
- MUST have a car. The role requires to travel to the 4 locations in the GTA. Mileage is paid.