3-month contract, possibility of extension or permanency
22$-28$/per hour, 9-5pm or 8-4pm with some exceptions for specific maintenance projects
Onsite parking offered, great perks if position becomes permanent
Our client is a world-wide leader in facility management services and is currently seeking an experienced facility coordinator for a 3-month contract with possibilities of extension or permanency.
Do you have experience as a facility coordinator?
Would you like to join a top of the line organization and gain valuable experience working with some of the biggest employers in providing excellent and superior facility management services? Apply today!!
What the position entails?
The facilities coordinators is responsible for managing and scheduling preventative maintenance, first point of contact for urgent maintenance calls and participate in collecting all of the necessary HR documents for all the maintenance workers on the facility site, this includes timesheets as well, provided weekly.
We are seeking someone with experience as a facility coordinator, someone that is computer savvy, comfortable with excel and different data collection software (training provided for specific software), capable of creating reports. This person is comfortable both managing facility maintenance projects as well as completing the administrative portion such as scheduling, managing vendors and vendor invoicing, onboarding new employees etc. This position will be comprised of both client facing and support functions and reports to a facility manager.
- Coordinate schedules including planning upcoming maintenance activities
- Work with employees and contractors to complete maintenance projects on time and minimize downtown
- Organize vendors PO’s and ensure accuracy of invoices – providing direction where needed
- Ensure work orders meet SLA’s and complete reports
- Properly assign Invoices as required to appropriate cost centers
- Maintain inventory levels
- Enter and maintain HR information in an HRIS (JDE)
- Support onboarding of employees
- Post job notices as required
- Reports to facility manager and replaces them in case of vacation/ sick day
- Interact with Janitorial and contract employees to anticipate needs of clients – directing work at times
- Engage in various other tasks assigned by facility manager as required
- Microsoft Office – Advanced Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Knowledge of Facilities Software an asset
- 3-5 years’ experience in facility services or related service industry
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Must have strong administrative and basic accounting skills
- Individual must be able to follow instructions (both oral and written) and be autonomous, quick learner
- Strong Planning and Organizing skills
Work is primarily performed in an office setting and secondarily in a manufacturing facility