Fuze HR is currently seeking a Facilities & Operations Director, for an established media and entertainment company near Lasalle. – Dynamic and innovative work environment, competitive salary + benefits, and 3 weeks vacation!
The Operations Director role will provide strategic and operational leadership across the organization, which consists of multiple entities. The post holder will develop and implement processes by supporting the Senior Leadership team to achieve organizational objectives and leading change programs.
You will be an experienced professional who is committed to creating a great place to work and a high-performance culture. You will be able to demonstrate proven successes in working with Senior Management teams and developing effective operational strategies across a complex organization.
- Oversee the full functioning of the organization in accordance with guidelines established by higher management; Be responsible for leading and developing the administration team;
- Improve the efficiency of processes and procedures to increase the performance of different departments and the quality of services delivered;
- Communicate the vision and various information about the organization; Maintain a culture that is consistent with all organizational objectives;
- Plan and allocate resources according to the objectives of the organization; Oversee inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Manage all project-related to renovation and improvement of the facility; Responsible for building the security and facility teams;
- Attract and select employees as well as subcontractors;
- Develop, maintain and evaluate business relationships with suppliers; Manage the facilities;
- 5+ years in an Operations Management role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or equivalent an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment /manage multiple stakeholders Strong communication skills and experience working effectively with people
- Must be highly organized and attentive to detail
For more information please contact email@example.com