Location: Hawkesbury, ON
Salary: up to $24/hr based on experience
We offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity of a career in the Aerospace Industry!
- A group pension plan and RRSP
- Group insurance plan after probation 100% by employer!
- Supportive team and friendly work environment. An atmosphere where the human is essential!
- We offer you only the best possible positions!
Here are your responsibilities as a Fabricator:
- Analyze blueprints and technical drawings to evaluate materials needed and plan the sequence of tasks to cut metal ;
- Create and construct patterns and guides as templates for metal cutting;
- Operate light machinery to: rivet, grind, shear, bend, drill ;
- Lay out reference points and patterns on heavy metals according to templates/plans; Lay out patterns on heavy metals according to templates/plans;
- Assemble and fit metal sections and plates to create complete units or sub-units; Use appropriate jigs and fixtures to: Rivet, grind, shear, bend, drill;
- Use appropriate templates to make tubes according to pattern;
- Install fabricated components into final product;
- Monitor manufacturing and production quality.
The profile sought for the position of Fabricator:
- High school diploma or equivalent ;
- Manual dexterity with small tools and attention to detail when performing precision work (using calipers and measuring tools) is required;
- Ability to read technical drawings is required;
- Minimum 3 years experience in the trade is an asset.
- Experience in sheet metal work is an asset.
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner ;
- Critical eye for identifying defects.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule;
- Ability to work in a lean production environment.
Interested? Send your CV to [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21555
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1