Fuze HR Solutions is actively interviewing for a Machine Operator to join a reputable manufacturing company in Mississauga. Our client is seeking for hardworking & skilled Extrusion (Blown Film) Operators to join their team!
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent & full-time opportunity
- Great benefit plans, RRSP, and other amazing perks!
- Amazing work environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Operate single, and multilayer blown film extruders and use blenders, vacuum loading systems, roll carts, skid wrappers and core cutters
- Operate gear and/or servo-based presses, work with inks for colour-matching, use core cutters, hand tools and pallet jacks to secure finished products on skids
- Work as a team to follow production schedules, complete changeovers and meet production goals
- Perform quality checks and report variances, ensure film sampling and follow quality standards
- Participate in scheduled equipment PM’s and troubleshoot machine operation issues
- Follow established safety protocols, wear all PPE and report health & safety hazards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of machine operator experience required
- Proficiency in reading, writing and basic math is a must
- Basic computer skills for production data entry
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long.
Please email your resume to Marion Dela Cruz – [email protected] or call directly at 905 361 3987 ext. 131.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26140
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1