Fuze HR is currently seeking an Executive Secretary to work for a long-standing company specialized in the food industry.
The Executive Secretary will provide administrative support to the senior management team. Some of the responsibilities include: preparing quarterly and/or annual reports for the Board of Directors and various corporate meetings, ensuring all aspects of the executive area are in order, sorting through correspondences, welcoming visitors, and performing ad-hoc tasks. The ideal candidate has a professional approach, minimum 10 years’ experience as an executive assistant/secretary and has worked with C-Suite Executives within a corporate setting.
This person must be able to work autonomously and under pressure. We are looking for a meticulous, resourceful person who can work in a proactive manner. The person’s ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality is essential.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to C-Suite Executives for all day-to-day activities;
- Plan, coordinate and prepare material (e.g., presentations, reports, etc.) for corporate meetings and communicate with board members;
- Coordinate the quarterly and annual filing of earnings and press releases;
- Execute annual report filings via online federal and provincial corporate registries;
- Maintain confidential files, records, and company minute books;
- Manage electronic portal for meeting material and document resource center;
- Coordinate capital investment requests;
- Manage executive calendars; book domestic and international travel arrangements;
- Prepare expense reports;
- And many other tasks.
If you meet the following qualifications and requirements you must apply now:
- Completed post-secondary education in a relevant field;
- Minimum 10 years in an executive administrative or secretarial role;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Bilingual; strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience with a Publicly traded company;
- Experience within the Financial sector.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please apply now!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org