Our client is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant be part of their team of experts working in a lifestyle firm in Downtown Toronto. They are looking for someone who is able to hit the ground running!
Your tasks as an Executive Assistant:
- Monitor emails (business and personal) on an hourly basis; responding where possible, deleting junk and composing responses, including to member surveys
- Create and maintain email group lists and contacts
- Typing communications from live dictation as well as handwritten notes including but not limited to meeting minutes, job descriptions, performance reviews and other reports
- Manage calendar of both business and personal commitments
- Liaise with CFO regarding financial reports related to the quarterly Advisory Board meetings and others as required
- Advisory Board Meetings – scheduling, communication, preparation of documentation, attendance, minutes
The required qualifications for the Executive Assistant position:
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Flexibility with schedule is required
- Mature and professional
- Maintains confidentiality on corporate and personal matters
- A confident self-starter
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!