Do you consider yourself as a polished professional? Are you a firm believer in leadership? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Senior Executive Leadership Team of a high level investment firm.
- Oversee all travel arrangements and logistics which may include booking flights, car rentals and hotel accommodations.
- Coordinate all meetings as well as provide needed background information as well as detailed travel itineraries and schedules.
- Arrange logistics for visitors, coordinate conference calls
- Coordinate and manage special projects, team meetings or events with focused attention to detail including issuance of purpose, agendas and targeted outcomes for meetings and partnering to send follow up minutes and action items as appropriate
- Prepare internal and external correspondence
- Prepare and reconcile expenses
- Manage the executive calendar
- Manage and execute travel arrangements
- In-depth knowledge of Company policy, structure and practices
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, preference will be given to those individuals who have previously supported C level executives
- Preference will be given to candidates who have previously supported in a technology environment
- Willing to work flexible or overtime hours and be on call to meet challenging and changing deadlines
- High energy
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability
- Applicants must have a college/university degree and be a mature self-starter
- You possess a high level of professionalism and have the ability to take initiative, meet deadlines, work independently and manage upward
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!