Jump start your career in the financial industry for one of the largest accounting firms in Montreal!
Our client, a well-known international accounting firm, is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their corporate team at their beautiful office located in Downtown Montreal!
Dynamic work environment, opportunity for career development, competitive salary + benefits, and other great perks!
- Document Preparation & Management: Formats and edits letters, memos, reports and presentations from draft stage to client-ready work. Uses independent judgment to compose general, non-technical business documents. Is privy to, and must protect, confidential materials.
- Financial Management Support: Has in-depth knowledge of, and performs tasks supporting the client engagement management process including, understanding of independence regulations, using appropriate tools to open client and engagement codes and ensures compliance of time and expense tracking/reporting.
- Billings: Assists partners and their engagement team with client billings by liaising with the financial management group to process Work in Process (WIP) system reports, tracking expenses, drafting and finalizing invoices, time transfers and relieving WIP
- Time and Calendar Management: Establishes a systematic method for self and others to track time commitments and the completion of tasks based on clients’ preferences. Independently manages multiple calendars by scheduling appointments, anticipating needs, changes and rearranging meetings as appropriate.
- Meeting Coordination: Coordinates and makes arrangements for on-site and off-site meetings and events including logistics (e.g., communication, location, meals, equipment, materials, RSVPs, and travel.).
- Travel Planning: Coordinates cost-effective and sometimes complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for individuals and groups.
- Client Relationship Management: Regularly meets with client serving executives to obtain a strong understanding of their needs. Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external clients to understand the business and client needs.
- Managing external events calendar
- Participating in coordination of internal/external events
- Managing the sponsorship and donation requests
- Updating various databases
- Fluent in EN/FR (written & spoken)
- 3 years of experience in an executive assistant role
- Post-secondary education (preferred)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- General understanding of financial principles as it relates to the billing of chargeable time
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 514-227-4640 x234