Our client is a leader in the development space looking for an EA to help hit the ground running. The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for providing day to day administrative support to the President with a high level of efficiency, confidentiality, accuracy, and positivity.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Maintain the confidentiality of information and ensure administrative processes and procedures are performed in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Handling complex administrative assignments of a diverse nature.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, including setup of conference calls/video equipment, issue invitations, coordinate agendas, facilitate communication, and prepare materials.
- Attend meetings to take minutes as required.
- Communicating on behalf of the President.
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling as approriate.
- Email management on behalf of the President.
- Create and track high quality proposals to ensure they are accurate and sent out on time.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations to be delivered at various levels of the organization.
- Update and maintain contacts lists on various platforms.
- Facilitate the collection and organization of promotional materials including project profiles, project photos, reference letters, etc.
- Assist in drafting prime contract agreements and following up on execution under the direction of the President.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries.
- Principal point of contact for obtaining Presidential signatures.
- Collecting, distributing, and disseminating information as it relates to Administrative Reference Manuals under the direction of the President.
- Collecting monthly departmental reports on behalf of the President.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Electronic and paper filing.
- Running errands as required.
- Ad-hoc project as required.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in Business Administration.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management in a corporate environment.
- Previous experience in the construction industry considered an asset.
- Ability to maintain discretion with confidential information.
- Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Friendly and professional demeanor and embraces a collaborative culture.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet objectives and multi-task under tight timeframes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including the senior leadership team and external partners.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of general office processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills – a high level of professional language both written and verbal.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to travel as needed.