Do you have what it takes to manage business related tasks? Do you have excellent organisational skills? If so, we would like to meet you! We are currently looking for a dynamic and professional Executive Assistant to join our clients’ team of professionals located in downtown Toronto.
Your tasks as an Executive Assistant:
- Provide regular financial reports to the President and VP’s of Operation
- Provide scheduling support including but not limited to maintaining and managing executive’s calendar, booking travel and planning meetings
- Assist with preparation for meetings including scheduling, drafting meeting materials and assisting with appropriate follow-up
- Prepare expense reports for processing and filing
- Maintain and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions
- Receive and opening executive’s mail, email and filing or responding as needed
- Act as a liaison among the team(s) to assist in the effective operations of the organization
- Manage the Presidents external client/partner/events schedule.
- Assist with annual strategic planning process – logistics as well as preparation of background materials, and synthesizing discussion points and action items into strategic report
- Assist with preparation of presentations, correspondence and reports
- Oversee the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of special projects, as assigned
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as Office Management, IT and HR
- Develop and implement office management systems and procedures
- Support the office staff with daily administrative needs and supplies
- Act as liaison with Facilities Management to ensure safe and comfortable work environment
- Organize staff meetings and team building events to foster a culture of collaboration, respect and fun
- Act as primary liaison with contractors for IT and telecoms troubleshooting (including basic IT support)
- Manage larger procurement as required (third-party providers, office equipment, furniture, etc.
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- Bi-Lingual and fluent in both English and French
- Excellent communication skills
- Smart and Professional appearance
- Willing to Travel
- Well connected in the Insurance Industry
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Don’t miss this opportunity, Apply now!