Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a team that focuses on progress? If so, this position is for you. Our client, a leading international accounting firm, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join their corporate team! The candidate will be working in their beautiful office located in Downtown Montreal, and will benefit from a dynamic work environment, opportunities for growth, excellent benefits + many other company perks!
- Document Preparation & Management: Formats and edits letters, memos, reports and presentations from draft stage to client-ready work
- Use independent judgment to compose general, non-technical business documents.
- Protect confidential materials
- Financial Management Support: Has in-depth knowledge of, and performs tasks supporting the client engagement management process including, understanding of independence regulations, using appropriate tools to open client and engagement codes and ensures compliance of time and expense tracking/reporting
- Billings: Assist partners and their engagement team with client billings by liaising with the financial management group to process Work in Process (WIP) system reports, tracking expenses, drafting and finalizing invoices, time transfers and relieving WIP
- Time and Calendar Management: Establishe a systematic method for self and others to track time commitments and the completion of tasks based on clients’ preferences
- Independently manage multiple calendars by scheduling appointments, anticipating needs, changes and rearranging meetings as appropriate
- Meeting Coordination: Coordinate and make arrangements for on-site and off-site meetings and events including logistics (e.g., communication, location, meals, equipment, materials, RSVPs, and travel.)
- Travel Planning: Coordinate cost-effective and sometimes complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for individuals and groups
- Client Relationship Management: Regularly meet with client serving executives to obtain a strong understanding of their needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients to understand the business and client needs
- Managing external events calendar
- Participating in coordination of internal/external events
- Managing the sponsorship and donation requests
- Updating various databases
- Fluent in EN/FR (written & spoken)
- 3 years of experience in an executive assistant role
- Post-secondary education (preferred)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- General understanding of financial principles as it relates to the billing of chargeable time
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
For more information please contact [email protected]