Our client, a giant in the telecommunications industry is currently looking for an executive assistant to join their growing team and provide full administrative duties to the company.
- Manage the calendar and itinerary; including the planning, organization, coordination of travel, meetings, conference calls, events and logistics with both internal and external clients
- Manage general correspondence on behalf of the executives, through processing incoming calls, mail and taking appropriate action and escalation with minimal supervision
- Assistance in the preparation of reports and briefing documents for Senior Executives in a variety of formats (PowerPoint, excel, word documents, etc.)
- Provide administrative support for the team as required
- Processes confidential transactions; demonstrated ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality
- Developing and implementing process improvements to maximize departmental efficiency
- Managing expenses; including completing invoice payments and expense management accounting, investigating and sourcing cost-effective purchases and practices
- Maintenance of a master filing system and being able to process confidential transactions in an efficient and expedited manner.
- Responsible for space planning, desk coordination, managing and provisioning office supplies for the business unit.
- Liaises with building personnel to ensure timely work orders, and issues are managed
- Works with vendors, internal partners to ensure approvals are secured and processed efficiently
- Works closely with the executive/administrative assistants supporting executives of the BRSB team
- Coordinate team events (i.e. Team off-sites, Galas and events)
- Managing special projects and additional support through the coordination of personnel related issues
- Professionalism and exhibiting good judgment in representing the office of the executive
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to draw insights and provide recommendations
- Proficient organization, planning, scheduling and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, make decisions and prioritize work
- Personal commitment to ownership and accountability for the success of tasks assigned with a high level of attention to detail and effective follow-up on activity
- Process oriented mindset, with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Demonstrated ability for team work, working under pressure and respecting deadlines
- Display strong initiative and anticipate the needs of a busy executive and team
- Must have a strong working knowledge of MS Office Tools
- General understanding of basic financial concepts and tools, including knowledge of the corporate accounting methods for processing expenses, credits, revenues, and capital investments
- Understand key components of human resources administration and how to use the information / data of the management systems and tools required to do the job (SAP HR, Ariba, Career Zone)
- General understanding of the BCE corporate structure, strategies, products and services
- Willingness to work periodically beyond typical business hours
- Post secondary formal training + administrative experience
- Experience supporting multiple stakeholders at an executive level is an asset
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Serious inquiries contact Kritika Adams @ 905 361 3987 x120