Lights, Camera, action! Come be part of the Cirque du Soleil this spring/summer and be an integral part of the customer experience. Enjoy exciting work opportunities to choose from! Apply Today!
Fuze HR Solutions Inc, in collaboration with Cirque du Soleil is accepting applications for the following opportunities: WEEKEND PART TIME Event site: General Labor in Vancouver, BC
Department: Site Operations
Work Location: VANCOUVER, BC
Schedule: WEEKEND SHIFTS & Possible for weekday shifts as well
Mandatory Covid-19 vaccine required
Primary Responsibilities for the Event Site General Labor:
- Lift, carry and Installation of floor panels, aluminum tent structures and other tent pieces – 50 lbs
- Unroll and pull feeder cables
- Installation of ramps, handrails and guardrails
- Installation of fence
- Cleaning duties when needed
Requirements for the Event Site General Labor:
- Safety boots (Obligatory)
- Worker gloves (preferred)
- Ability to work physically at times
- Work efficiently with tight deadlines
- Follow instruction and being able to work as a team
- Pay attention to the details
- Working fast and efficiently under pressure
- Know when to get the help of a supervisor
- Speak English – other languages are an asset
Interviews are starting now!
Apply online or by email at [email protected] and refer your friends, enjoy the fun while working together, there are no shortage of opportunities.
Let the show begin!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25383
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1