Our client is currently looking for an experienced Estimator/ Sales professional to join their team. If you are looking for an excellent career path with a high growth company then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a curtain wall industry leader, designing and building facades for many prominent high-rise buildings. They have four design offices across Canada, but their main fabrication and assembly plants are in Brampton, Ontario.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is looking to join an exciting, growing company that works on iconic buildings in Canada and the United States – in cities like Toronto, Boston and New York.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new client relationships and maintain relationships with current customers
- Understand customers’ business requirements
- Responsible for estimating, preparing and following up on quotes for assigned jobs
- Send and receive signed contracts and purchase orders
- Preparation of reports for management
- General inquiries about company products and pricing
- Identifies labour, material and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents
- Forecasting costs for new projects and studying current economic conditions that may affect the industry
- Analyzing vendor pricing
- Collaboration with Design and Engineering departments
- Some travel may be required
- Minimum 5 years’ estimating and sales experience in the glazing and/or curtain wall industry
- Knowledge of Bluebeam is required
- Team player with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong organizational skills, along with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong background with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD is an asset
- Knowledge of Lean is great, but not mandatory
Email resume to Sarika at [email protected] for immediate consideration.