Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for an ERP Senior Developer to join their team in Saint-Laurent. Apply today and be part of a dynamic team.
- Develop custom code, integrations, API and entity relationship to address specific business requirements;
- Evaluate options to deliver business functionality;
- Configure, design, and develop solutions including key integrations to 3rd party solutions;
- Evaluate technical aspects of ERP platform product releases and fixes;
- Upgrade and maintain currency of the ERP solution;
- Monitor and track system processing and performance indicators and evaluate options to address technical performance issues (i.e. indexing database tables, etc.);
- Participate as project team member in order to deliver new functionality required to directly support Spector & Co growth and mentality.
- 3-5+ years’ experience working with ERP solutions and ERP projects
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Integration experience, preferably Netsuite, Microsoft D365;
- Experience working in project teams of 8-10 IT and Business Users including external consulting;
- Working knowledge in the manufacturing industry a significant plus;
- Proven analytic and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and project lifecycle skills