Our client is a privately held company in which designs, develops, manufactures and commercializes products internationally in communication. Presently, they are searching for an Embedded Software Developer LOW LEVEL (Win CE, USB 3.0) to join their team.
- Implement Software development for various embedded systems;
- Write technical documentation for project design or other;
- Participate in the integration and system testing;
- Participate in the various stages of project development and evaluation of costs and resources;
- Participate in the development of technical specifications and the definition of the product architecture.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Electrical or software engineering degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- Very low-level development;
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and data transmission;
- Extensive knowledge in C programming in embedded software;
- Good knowledge of real time OS and 32 bits (ARMS) processor;
- Good knowledge in hardware electronics;
- Excellent knowledge of Windows CE-BSP (mandatory);
- Good knowledge of IMX6 Processor (freescale);
- Good knowledge of USB 3.0.
- Leadership capabilities;
- Demonstrates high quality work ethic;
- Detailed oriented and disciplined;
- Adaptable to changes;
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Good planning, organizational skills;
- Sense of priorities.