Fuze HR Soltuions is interviewing right now for an Electronic Test Application Specialist for a growing and highly successful company in the Peterborough region. As the Electronic Test Application Specialist with the Peterborough based manufacturing company you will be responsible for the following main duties.
- Perform all test procedures on product in accordance with approved documentation
- Perform stress tests screening as per test procedures and support engineering qualification and development testing
- Create and provide internal documentation to get rework and repair procedures underway of failed assemblies
- Complete and maintain documents in the defect database
- Troubleshooting of printed circuit board and assembly failures to determine root cause and to put corrective actions into process
What is in it for you?
- Healthy work life balance
- Employee recognition and engagement programs
- Positive work culture and environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits, plus perks
- Wonderful team to be a part of
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- 3 or more years experience with detailed electronics testing and analysis
- Strong root cause analysis and analytical abilities
- Great decision making capabilities
- Electronics Engineering Technician or Technologist diploma/degree
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
If you are interested in applying for or knowing more about the Electronic Test Application Specialist role reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today. Here is how to connect with us!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25674
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1