Our client is reputable Information and Communications Technology (Smart Grid solutions) company located in Burnaby, BC. Over the past 30 years, this company creatively developed technology that enhances the safety, security, reliability and efficiency of public power and electric cooperative utilities across North America!
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Electronic Technologist to join our Manufacturing team. In this role, you will need to combine your technical expertise, problem-solving abilities, and attention to detail to design, develop, test, and maintain electronic systems.
. There are about 80 employees at the Burnaby location. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity and you will be working on the morning shift. This company offers a generous salary with opportunities for advancement
What our client offers:
• $75k yearly with 3 weeks vacation
• Great benefits package: 80-100% on extended health, 50-90% on dental, $300 on vision, 100% Employee Assistant Program and $300-800 on health spending account
• public company – ability to get equity
• Hypergrowth company with large expansion plans
• Room for advancement
• A green technology company
• benefits starts day one!
Your tasks as an Electronic Technologist
• Evaluate and determine the root cause of the failure RMA products.
• Perform basic repairs on electronic devices.
• Perform tasks such as removing and installing modules in devices/meters.
• Manage the quality of inventory for RMA Hardware and return it to finished goods.
• Other tasks as required related to the RMA function & organization.
• Follows prescribed work methods in the accomplishment of assignments. Maintains proper and appropriate records and files.
• An Engineering Technologist Diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years experience an Engineering Technologist
• Experience with electronics, soldering, desoldering components, mechanically inclined
• Basic computer skills including Outlook and Excel
• Programming skills: Perl, Python, C
• Knowledge of Windows and Linux/Unix OS.
• Team player, self-motivated, has the habit of documenting promptly on what is done.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to lift/move boxes up to 10kg
• Desired to have 1 to 2 years of experience working within electronic contract manufacturing.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32843
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1