The SMT Set-up Machine operator is responsible to set-up feeder tables for use in the SMT machines.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
·Kitting based on Kitting Procedure
·Perform Short Strips and Loose Part Verification
·Perform return audit functions
·Operate the scale, tape and reel counter, vacuum sealer machine
·Perform inventory storage systems such as FIFO (First-in-First-out)
·Packaging and labeling requirements
·Move/create bin boxes and performing cycle counts
·Control of high dollar parts
- Experience in electronics manufacturing
- Computer literate (i.e. Windows, Excel, Word)
- Experience in the operation of SMT equipment is essential
- Able to lift-up to 25 lbs.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27990
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1