The Hand Soldering Associate will be responsible for kitting, material handling and inventory adjustments for parts and materials used in electronic manufacturing.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
· Hand Soldering
· Troubleshoot inventory discrepancies such as shortages and lost and found parts
· Communicates inventory issues and adjustment to Supply Chain, manufacturing and engineering
· Perform Inventory adjustments
· Return audit functions and stocking of parts
· Use of scale and reel counter
· Use inventory storage systems such as First-in-First-out (FIFO)
· Package and label parts
· Move/create bin boxes and perform cycle counts
· Receive parts with Manufacturing Part Number and Creation Part Number Validation
· Issue parts in Oracle
· Complete disposition as assigned in any non-conformance report
· Complete actions from Engineering Change Order regarding inventory disposition
· Complete actions related to Project Closing Procedure / Inventory write-offs and customer sales orders for part purchases
· Electronics manufacturing experience related to material handling and inventory control
· Computer skills should include MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Ability to communicate fluently in both written and spoken English is essential
· Experience in Oracle preferred
· Able to lift at least 25 lbs.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26825
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1