Our client a leader in the field is looking to hire 3 Electromechanics for their Brampton location.
- Perform mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Conduct corrective and preventative maintenance (PMs) on flexo printing, packaging and industrial machinery.
- Read electro-mechanical blueprints/schematics Prior manufacturing experience with exposure to conveyor/assembly equipment is an asset
- Good problem-solving skills
- Previous mechanical or electrical skills/experience is an asset
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Have either or both Ontario Industrial Millwright (433A) and Industrial Electrician (442A) trade certifications
- Must have clear verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Good math skills
- Good attention to detail
- Must be able to rotate shifts
- Pay range start at $32.00 up to $38.00 depending on experience
- Benefits provided by the company
- Paid overtime (after 40 hours) and paid vacation
- RRSP Contributions
Please submit or contact Julie Hammond at (905) 3961-3987 Ext# 102 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org