To support our growth our client is looking for a maintenance technician (Industrial Mechanic) for our production site in Bolton, ON.
As a 442A Electrician, you have the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Promotes a sense of urgency and supports all Health and Safety initiatives
- Maintain safe condition of maintenance area and any areas worked in
- Handle individual responsibilities & be a team player
- Maintain equipment inventory to minimize downtime
- Conduct, Uphold & Stimulate routine PM system
- Modify and fabricate equipment, assist with installation of new equipment
- General facility maintenance as required, including structure, lighting, doors, HVAC, etc
- Sustain structured communication environment
- Hands-On repairs to a variety of equipment; Pumps, Conveys, Roll formers, Motors, Gearboxes etc.
- Service an assortment of; voltages, PLC’s, VFD’s
- Prepared to work in a rotating shift pattern
- Prepared to work 12 hour shift
- To be available for overtime as needed or required by management and flexibility in times taken for breaks / lunches to support production and maintenance activities
- Licensed skilled trade (442A Electrician)
- Experience in a continuous automated production environment is essential
- Strong troubleshooting ability is a must
- Must be a demonstrated decision-maker who uses a ‘hands-on’ approach
- Proven ability to complete tasks within specified timeline.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Windows and e-mail
- Continuous improvement mindset and experience
- Knowledge of WHMIS and OH&S regulations
- Forklift/Scissor lift/Arial Work Platform license preferable