Are you an experienced Electrical Machine Builder or Industrial Electrician with machine building experience? Would you like to join a successful and growing company located in the Newmarket region?
We are immediately seeking a full-time Electrical Machine Builder / Industrial Electrician to join a successful company in the Newmarket region. As the Electrical Machine Builder / Industrial Electrician you will be responsible for the following day to day duties…
- Panel building, wiring and other electrical machine building duties based on client projects
- Electrical, PLC, and controls troubleshooting as required to ensure proper functionality of the machinery
- 80% of work to be completed in shop, 20% to be completed at various client sites
- Install, test, and commission machinery at client sites
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay based on experience level
- Growing and highly successful company
- Monday to Friday, Day shift
- Rewarding work environment
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- 442A or 309A Electrician license is an asset but not required
- 5 or more years experience as an Industrial Electrician / Electrical Machine Builder
- Candidates with less than 5 years experience still encouraged to apply
- Experience with automation OR robotic cell machine building
- PLC knowledge and troubleshooting required, PLC programming is an asset
Interested in knowing more about the Newmarket based Electrical Machine Builder / Industrial Electrician opportunity in more detail? Then reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to discuss your application. Here is how to reach us…
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21772
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1