We have an immediate opening for Electrical Assemblers for our growing Woodbridge facility.
- Install electrical components on vehicle engines and chassis (switches, lights, modules, displays, sensors), vehicle and cabin wire harness assemblies and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits 12VDC-24VDC.
- Test machine functions on production vehicles.
- Assemble and wire panels, junction boxes and subassemblies.
- Fabricate junction boxes, subassemblies and wire harness assemblies.
- Perform quality control for electrical circuits and components.
- Perform maintenance on facility equipment, fixtures and vehicles.
- Read and interpret electrical schematics, engineering drawings and work instructions.
- Load, unload, lift, and move materials and product utilizing lifting equipment when required.
- Actively participate in safety training and demonstrate competency by effectively resolving safety issues or bringing them to the attention of management.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Ensure compliance in all safety, health, and environmental regulations, policies and procedures for a goal of zero incidents and injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Formal training and certification accompanied with 1-5 years of related experience in a similar capacity.
- Requires knowledge and understanding of hydraulic circuits.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Certification and experience with overhead crane and forklift considered an asset.
Ability to meet deadlines; to understand and follow written and verbal instructions; Ability to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures. Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with supervisors, members of management, vendors, and other employees.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
This is a production classification and employees work indoors and outdoors (in all seasons) with exposure to noise, chemicals, heavy equipment and machinery. Accurate hand/eye coordination is required. Finger dexterity is required, as well as hand strength, with the ability to grasp, lift, push and pull. Work involves considerable climbing, twisting, bending, squatting and kneeling for long periods of time. May lift parts weighing up to 50 pounds and pull approximately 20 lbs. Need to have the ability to ascend and descent a ladder and/or scaffolding.
Apply to [email protected]
For immediate consideration please contact Maricar at 905 361-3987 ext 125