To provide and maintain electrical maintenance to all equipment.
To obtain Certification.
• assist Journeyman electrician, as needed
• Develop predictive and preventive maintenance plan for all equipment
• ensure all equipment is up to Ontario Hydro specifications and Canadian Electrical Code requirements
• ensure spare electrical parts are available and control inventory costs
• Increasing electrical efficiency of equipment
• install, maintain, trouble shoot and repair all electrical equipment in the Plant
• order electrical transformers and wire for new machinery
• perform a pre-check of all new, in-coming machinery
• perform preventive and predictive electrical maintenance on all equipment
• Utilize MQ1.
Provide accurate and timely information to your supervisor in regards to your operation.
Provide information on electrical performance as required to co-workers, maintenance and
Work effectively with co-workers and management.
Be co-operative in all your dealings with fellow employees.
Training and Development
Continuously enhance skill level through training.
Assist in the training and development of new employees.
Work in conjunction with supervisor to identify training needs.
Health and Safety
Work in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations.
Follow company safety rules.
Use or wear the equipment, protective devices or clothing that is required to be used or worn, in
· safety shoes,
· safety glasses
Contact Julie Hammond @ 905 361 3987 x102, firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious inquiries only