Our Client, a leading supplier and service maintenance provider of industrial/commercial laundry machines has an immediate opening for a Driver’s Helper to assist with their Southern Ontario deliveries.
This is a permanent career opportunity, with an attractive benefits package after the standard 90 day probation.
The ideal Candidate is physically fit, with 1 years’ experience in a similar heavy product delivery environment and capable of the following:
- Assist with loading and unloading using non-licensed equipment (to move pallets)
- Clear communications and basic customer service proficiency as part of the delivery Team
- Practice safe and ergonomic moving skills, adhering to Health and Safety procedures are a priority
- Reliable and dedicated in attendance and punctuality as a contributing member of our Team!
- Clear Driver’s Abstract and G License – for occasions when a truck needs to be moved within the yard area
- Comfortable wearing a company uniform
- Has CSA approved green tag safety boots
- Able to complete delivery documents
Please apply with your resume in WORD format for immediate consideration.
We thank all Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates without delay.
Maricar Senior Recruiter 905-361-3987 Ext 125
or email at [email protected]