Are you looking for a challenging career that offers a diverse range of experiences? Do you have experience within the information management industries (including data entry, manual labour, inventory management, order fulfillment, customer service, courier) or are you interested in getting into the field? Are you a highly motivated, driven worker looking for an opportunity to be a part of a leading company?
If so, take a look at this great opportunity:
As the successful Projects Rep selected for this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Inventory pack out: clearing client locations of any inventory requested for pick up (most typically boxes & files) *NOTE* boxes can way 30-60 lbs
- Inventory management: organizing boxes, files, media in accordance with the project requirements.
- Data entry: indexing of confidential client information.
- Shipping / Receiving: ensuring that all projects are brought back to the facility, completed and then sent to its appropriate site.
- Audits: reviewing company site inventories and rectifying discrepancies.
- Customer Service: Coordinating with clients to ensure that the specs of the projects are up to par and indexed data has been validated.
- Experience with document storage / shredding is a HUGE asset.
- G Class drivers license is a must. DZ license is an asset.
- Clean criminal background check is a must
- Attention to detail is necessary for this job.
- Availability to work a diverse range of hours (typically 9-5 however working hours are subject to the scope of the projects at hand).
- Availability to work in various locations (some projects may require off site work – accommodations will be taken care of by the company).
- Typing skills and capacity to learn / navigate through software are a must.
- Ability to lift items ranging from 20lbs – 60lbs.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Plenty of room for growth and advancement
- Be a part of a growing company
- Challenging yet rewarding temporary to permanent career opportunity
- Excellent working environment; family focused, team-centric culture
- Benefits package available after probation period
- Vacation Time once converted into a full-time employee
If you’re interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact:
905-361-3987 ext 124