We are currently looking for two Drill Press/Milling General Production Workers to join their growing team.
Our client is a pioneer in the design, manufacture and installation of comfortable and luxurious outdoor rooms. They create flexible, protected spaces with their innovative system of retractable glass walls, ceilings and balcony railings. In addition to their glass sun rooms, balconies and patio covers, our client has developed a high-quality line of custom-made screens and blinds to complement these products.
Role and Responsibilities
- Operates the Drill Press / Milling machine with the intent of producing quality parts in the most efficient manner.
- Ensures that the produced parts are of acceptable quality and that the required quality checks are performed at prescribed times.
- Generates identification tags attached to every completed bin.
- Reviewing finished work to ensure accuracy and quality of work
- Able to determine different specifications and gauges of material (steel/aluminium)
- Able to read measuring devices and understand their function
- Able to use and read a tape measure
- Prepare finished products for shipment. Maintain safe and clean working environment.
- Performing other duties as requested by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Preferably a high school diploma (OSSD) or related equivalent experience
- Moderate Mathematical skills and ability to take accurate measurements is necessary
- Minimum two years’ experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Must have good communication skills; written and verbal
- Stand & walk constantly, and frequent use of hands (reach with hands and arms), lifting up to 45 kg and/or moving glass panels and aluminum profiles
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
For immediate consideration please contact Garima at (905) 361 - 3987 ext.109