Our client is a manufacturer experiencing high growth. They are seeking a Technical Drawer. This role’s purpose is to assist the Engineering Department in creating visual and technical illustrations.
The technical drawer will be using mostly AutoCad and Solidworks. The technical drawer will report to the Team Leader of Technical Drawing & Project Manager
- Create technical illustrations for the Design and Engineering departments as well as clients.
- Minimum 3 years of work related experience in the lighting industry would be considered an asset.
- Industrial design
- Graphic DrawingSoftware: Illustrator, InDesign (Requirement)
- SolidWorks (Essential)
- AutoCAD, Revit (Asset)
- Ability to understand mechanical and electronic concepts to develop accurate procedural guides for end users
- Ability to create step-by-step guides with technical illustrations and writing.
- Understanding procedural production workflow.
- Mechanical & architectural knowledge.
- Management of priorities with limited time frames.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and accurately
- English oral & written a must, French oral & written would be an asset
Please send your resume to [email protected] or for more information call 514-227-4640 x291