If you are a strong individual with a professional attitude and the ability to work well in a team, we would like to meet you, we are currently looking for a Docker / Driver Helper that is available to work either a day shift that starts at 6:30AM or an afternoon shift that starts at 4:30PM. The candidate will be required to work 44 hours a week.
Your tasks as a Docker/Driver Helper:
- Assembly work/general labour
- Cross training and cross functional job sharing depending on business needs
- Physically fit to perform walking, lifting minimum of 50 lbs – up to 150 lbs, climbing stairs etc.
- Ability to work outdoors – must be prepared to work on site conditions all seasons
- Must be willing to undertake Working at Heights Training within first 30 days
Requirements for the Docker/ Driver Helper:
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Strong attention to detail
- Very High standards for quality
- Capable to follow detailed instructions
- Performing other duties as required
- Possible overtime, including Saturdays
- Team player, flexible
- Fast paced working environment
- Excellent Punctuality and Excellent Attendance are required
- Must be able on the plant floor at 6:30 am
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada (Proof required)
- Successful completion of probation/trial period of 3 months
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
For immediate consideration contact Cheryl Revibes at 905 361 3987 x107 [email protected]